PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
1. Our company (Datajarlabs and its associated brand Bootrain) may collect personal data for various purposes. The following describes how and for what purposes the personal data are collected and how these data are protected.
2. By filling the various online forms and on our website (Bootrain) and also by registering to the site, some personal information (such as name-surname, company information, phone, address or e-mail addresses) of the members are collected due to the nature of the business.
3. In some periods, our company may send campaign information, information about new products, and promotional offers to its customers and members. Our members can make any choices about whether or not to receive such information after becoming a member. Those who don’t want to receive any messages like the aforementioned types need to send an e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org regarding their requests.
4. During the registration or approval processes that happen via our website or by e-mail, personal information transmitted electronically to our systems by our members will not be disclosed to third parties except for the purposes and scope determined by this document.
5. Our company stores and uses the IP addresses of its members in order to identify problems related to the system and to quickly resolve any problems or disputes related to the services provided. IP addresses can also be used to identify users in general terms and collect comprehensive demographic information.
6. Our company may use the information for direct marketing by itself or with whom it cooperates. Personal information can also be used to contact the user when necessary. Information requested by our company or information provided by the user or information related to transactions made through our website; apart from the purposes and scope specified by this document, can be used by our company and its collaborators for various statistical evaluations, database creation and market research without disclosing the identity of our members.
7. Our company strictly keeps personal information private and confidential by accepting it as a secret of confidentiality. We take all necessary measures to ensure and maintain confidentiality and to prevent all or any part of the confidential information from entering the public domain or unauthorized use or disclosure to a third party.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
8.Our company keeps the security of the credit card holders who shop on our web site first. Your credit card information is not stored in any way on our system.
9. There are a few things you should pay attention to understand that you are on a secure site when you enter an information to process financial transactions. One of them is a key or lock symbol on the bottom line of your browser. This indicates that you are on a secure website and all your information is encrypted and protected. The information you’ve provided is only used during the sales process and according to the necessities of your order. All the credit card information used during the shopping is encrypted with the 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol regardless of the underlying financial service provider and send to the relevant financial institution for inquiry. If the card availability is approved, the shopping process continues. Since no information about the card can be viewed and recorded by us, third parties are prevented from obtaining this information under any circumstances.
10. The reliability of the “payment/invoice/delivery address” information of an online credit card transaction is checked by our company against any fraudulent activity. In order to proceed with the delivery stage, the accuracy of the “financial/address/telephone” information must first be verified for customers who place an order from our website for the first time. To check the reliability of this information, we can contact the customer who holds the credit card and/or the relevant financial institution.
11. Only you can access and change the information you provided while becoming a member. If you protect your login information securely, it is not possible for others to access and change information about you. For this purpose, all login and membership operations on our website occur within 128 bit SSL security area. This method is an international encryption standard that cannot be broken.
12. All information about our company is stated on our website.
THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES AND APPLICATIONS
14.1.To comply with the obligations imposed by applicable legal rules issued by the competent legal authority;
14.2.In order to fulfill and implement the requirements of the “Distance Sale Agreement" and other agreements that our store has signed with the users;
14.3.Requesting information about the users for the purpose of conducting a research or investigation conducted duly by the competent administrative and judicial authority;
14.4.When it is necessary to provide information to protect users' rights or security.
15. Never write your credit card number or passwords in the e-mails you will send to our website’s customer service regarding any order. The information contained in e-mails can be seen by third parties. Our company cannot guarantee the security of the information transferred from your e-mails under any circumstances.
16. Our company can obtain information about the users when visiting our website and during the use of our website by using a technical communication file (Cookie). These technical communication files are small text files sent by a website to the user's browser to be stored in the main memory. The technical communication file facilitates the use of the Internet by storing the status and preferences about the site.
17. The cookie file helps to obtain statistical information about how many people visit the site, for what purposes they visit, how many times a person visits the site, how long they stay on the site, and to dynamically generate advertising from the landing pages designed for the users. The cookie file is not designed to receive data or any other personal information from your main memory or e-mail. Most browsers are designed to accept the cookie files by default, but users can change this default setting so that the cookie files do not arrive or they get a notification when a cookie file is sent.
Company Title: DATAJARLABS BİLİŞİM EĞİTİM DANIŞMANLIK TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI
Address: Gaziosmanpaşa Mah. Şehit Ömer Haluk Sipahioğlu Sok. No: 5/4 06700 Çankaya / Ankara / TURKEY
Phone: +90 312 925 18 28